Rome: Blast at Swiss embassy, 1 injured
A parcel exploded at the Swiss embassy in Rome, injuring an embassy employee.
Rome: One person was seriously injured on Thursday when a parcel exploded at the Swiss embassy in Rome, Carabinieri police officials said.
The man, an embassy employee, was taken to Rome's Umberto I hospital where he was being treated, an official told DPA.
Police were examining the scene of the blast which took place in Rome's Parioli neighbourhood.
The Swiss foreign ministry in Berne said it was looking into the incident.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw