Ronit Roy enjoyed 'deadly' action with Akshay Kumar in 'Boss'
Directed by Anthony D'Souza, 'Boss' is the remake of Malayalam film 'Pokkiri Raja'.
Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy says he had fun playing villain in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Boss', but what he enjoyed more was performing daring action stunts with the Bollywood 'khiladi'.
"I enjoyed doing a villain's role, but the best part, I did deadly action sequences with Akshay Kumar. I enjoyed doing them so much that I didn't realise how the film shoot got over," said Ronit.
He even said that Akshay eased out the atmosphere when they were shooting in harsh working conditions.
"We were shooting at 47 degree temperature in Thailand. On the first day itself, Akshay told me, 'Don't worry, we will pull it out while having fun'," said Ronit, who has worked in films like 'Student of the Year' and 'Shootout at Wadala'.
Directed by Anthony D'Souza, 'Boss' is the remake of Malayalam film 'Pokkiri Raja'. The film will release on October 16.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Who Stands With Whom in Samajwadi Party Pariwar
- How Shivpal's Removal From Cabinet by Akhilesh Shocked the Mulayam Camp
- BJP Labels SP as Sinking Ship, Demands Akhilesh to Prove Majority