Ronit Roy enjoyed 'deadly' action with Akshay Kumar in 'Boss'
Directed by Anthony D'Souza, 'Boss' is the remake of Malayalam film 'Pokkiri Raja'.
Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy says he had fun playing villain in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Boss', but what he enjoyed more was performing daring action stunts with the Bollywood 'khiladi'.
"I enjoyed doing a villain's role, but the best part, I did deadly action sequences with Akshay Kumar. I enjoyed doing them so much that I didn't realise how the film shoot got over," said Ronit.
He even said that Akshay eased out the atmosphere when they were shooting in harsh working conditions.
"We were shooting at 47 degree temperature in Thailand. On the first day itself, Akshay told me, 'Don't worry, we will pull it out while having fun'," said Ronit, who has worked in films like 'Student of the Year' and 'Shootout at Wadala'.
Directed by Anthony D'Souza, 'Boss' is the remake of Malayalam film 'Pokkiri Raja'. The film will release on October 16.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement