Ronit Roy, Shweta Tiwari team up after 3 years
They were previously paired together in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay'
New Delhi: Popular actors Ronit Roy and Shweta Tiwari, who became one of television's favourite on-screen couple as Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna of "Kasautii Zindagii Kay", will be seen together on the tube once again after a gap of three years. They have teamed up for an episode of Sony TV's "Adalat".
While Ronit is a staple on the show, and plays K.D. Pathak, a lawyer who fights for different cases in each episode, Shweta has been roped in just for an episode.
Shweta essays the role of Revathi, a loving wife whose husband gets trapped in a murder case and Ronit enters the picture as the couple's savior.
The episode featuring the two actors will be aired on Saturday.
In Ekta Kapoor's "Kasautii Zindagii Kay", the duo played a married couple who face a lot of personal ups and downs.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology