DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ronjan Sodhi wins siver in double trap World Cup
Sodhi shot a qualifying score of 144 and a 47 in the final, while world champion Joshua Richmond won the gold.
New Delhi: Indian shooter Ronjan Sodhi on Monday won the season ending World Cup final in double trap held at Maribor, Slovenia with a final score of 191/200.
Sodhi shot a qualifying score of 144 and a 47 in the final, while world champion Joshua Richmond won the gold with the score of 192/200. Sodhi had won this title in 2010 and 2011.
The ace double trap shooter had an disappointing outing at the recently concluded London Olympics, where he failed to qualify for the final.
National Rifles Association of India president Raninder Singh praised the performance of the shooter and said he will continue to bring laurels for the country.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan