Ronjan Sodhi wins siver in double trap World Cup
Sodhi shot a qualifying score of 144 and a 47 in the final, while world champion Joshua Richmond won the gold.
New Delhi: Indian shooter Ronjan Sodhi on Monday won the season ending World Cup final in double trap held at Maribor, Slovenia with a final score of 191/200.
Sodhi shot a qualifying score of 144 and a 47 in the final, while world champion Joshua Richmond won the gold with the score of 192/200. Sodhi had won this title in 2010 and 2011.
The ace double trap shooter had an disappointing outing at the recently concluded London Olympics, where he failed to qualify for the final.
National Rifles Association of India president Raninder Singh praised the performance of the shooter and said he will continue to bring laurels for the country.
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- FBI, Homeland Security to Probe Cyber Attacks That Disrupted Twitter, Reddit, Spotify
- DDoS attacks on Dyn, Amazon services shut down Twitter, Other Websites in US East
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls