Ronjan Sodhi wins siver in double trap World Cup
Sodhi shot a qualifying score of 144 and a 47 in the final, while world champion Joshua Richmond won the gold.
New Delhi: Indian shooter Ronjan Sodhi on Monday won the season ending World Cup final in double trap held at Maribor, Slovenia with a final score of 191/200.
Sodhi shot a qualifying score of 144 and a 47 in the final, while world champion Joshua Richmond won the gold with the score of 192/200. Sodhi had won this title in 2010 and 2011.
The ace double trap shooter had an disappointing outing at the recently concluded London Olympics, where he failed to qualify for the final.
National Rifles Association of India president Raninder Singh praised the performance of the shooter and said he will continue to bring laurels for the country.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards