Rooney Mara rated 'most desirable' nominee
Rooney Mara has emerged as the most desirable Oscar-nominated actress this year.
Los Angeles: 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara has emerged as the most desirable Oscar-nominated actress this year, beating fellow nominees Michelle Williams and Jessica Chastain.
The 26-year-old grabbed the third spot on AskMen's 2012 "99 Most Desirable Women" reader-generated list, reported Huffington Post.
Playing one of America's most desirable icons in history in 'My Week With Marilyn' earned Michelle Williams a spot at No. 63. Chastain, nominated for best supporting actress for her turn in 'The Help', was voted the 86th spot.
Mara, who is featured on this month's Vanity Fair cover, has been well-praised for her work in the tense adaptation of Stieg Larsson's thriller.
The role of Lisbeth Salander required Mara to strip down for both typical sex scenes and depictions of sexual abuse which were difficult to watch.
Other Hollywood beauties on the desirable list are Scarlett Johansson at No. 7, Mila Kunis at 13 and her 'Black Swan' co-star Natalie Portman at the 21st spot.
Anne Hathaway and Demi Moore also make appearances, respectively coming in at 37th and 80th on the list.
Modern Family's Sofia Vergara took the list's top spot, with model Kate Upton, Mara, Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr and rapper Nicki Minaj rounding out the top five.
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha