DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rose beats Westwood to win World Golf Final
World number five Rose shot a round of a five-under par 66 to beat the fellow Englishman by one stroke.
Turkey: Justin Rose is $1.5 million richer after defeating fellow Englishman Lee Westwood by one stroke to win the inaugural World Golf Final in Turkey on Friday.
World number five Rose shot a round of a five-under par 66 to hold off Westwood after he moved into a one-shot lead with a birdie on the opening hole and secured victory by holing a 20-foot birdie putt on the 17th.
The prize cheque is the highest-ever in Rose's 14-year professional career and $560,000 more than his winnings in capturing last year's BMW Championship.
World number four Westwood earned a cheque for $1 million for his efforts over the three days in the eight-player event that also included Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan