DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rossiter to drive Force India in Friday practice
British driver James Rossiter will drive for Force India in first Friday practice at this week's British Grand Prix.
London: British driver James Rossiter will drive for Force India in first Friday practice at this week's British Grand Prix to help him with simulator work, the Formula One team said on Wednesday.
They said the 29-year-old would drive Adrian Sutil's car, weather permitting, to gain more experience and help ensure the team's factory simulator remained as close to the real car as possible.
"The main reason for driving the car is to help progress the team's simulator programme, which I've been working on for almost 12 months," he said in a statement.
"I drove the car during winter testing in February, but it's valuable to have another opportunity to experience the real car and make sure it's in harmony with the simulator."
His debut at a grand prix weekend will mean five British drivers on track at their home race on Friday morning.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar