Rotimatic: Now make fresh 'rotis' with a touch of a button
Rotimatic can hold up to 20 rotis worth of ingredients. The company say, one round and puffed roti takes a minute.
New Delhi: For centuries women have been making fresh rotis by hand, but today in the times of hectic work schedule and busy lifestyle, women have to come home after a long day of work, take out time and energy in making a raft of rotis for their loved ones - a task which is often described as a chore and a hassle. But now there is a solution to this problem.
Zimplistic has come up with its flagship product - Rotimatic - which is claimed to be the world's first fully automatic roti making appliance. Rotimatic can hold up to 20 rotis worth of ingredients. The company say, one round and puffed roti takes a minute.
It also lets people customise settings, including the thickness and softness of a roti, as per their taste and requirement. Zimplistic says, it works with all flour brands.
The fist batch of Rotimatic will ship in December 2013 in Singapore. If you are interested in this appliance, you can visit the website and register yourself to get latest updates about the availability of the device in your country.
Here is how it works:
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar