Rotimatic: Now make fresh 'rotis' with a touch of a button
Rotimatic can hold up to 20 rotis worth of ingredients. The company say, one round and puffed roti takes a minute.
New Delhi: For centuries women have been making fresh rotis by hand, but today in the times of hectic work schedule and busy lifestyle, women have to come home after a long day of work, take out time and energy in making a raft of rotis for their loved ones - a task which is often described as a chore and a hassle. But now there is a solution to this problem.
Zimplistic has come up with its flagship product - Rotimatic - which is claimed to be the world's first fully automatic roti making appliance. Rotimatic can hold up to 20 rotis worth of ingredients. The company say, one round and puffed roti takes a minute.
It also lets people customise settings, including the thickness and softness of a roti, as per their taste and requirement. Zimplistic says, it works with all flour brands.
The fist batch of Rotimatic will ship in December 2013 in Singapore. If you are interested in this appliance, you can visit the website and register yourself to get latest updates about the availability of the device in your country.
Here is how it works:
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson