DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rs 21 crore increase in Sabarimala revenue
PATHANAMATHITTA: The aggregate revenue earnings at Sabarimala Lord Ayyappa temple during the 2011-2012 pilgrimage season period en..
PATHANAMATHITTA: The aggregate revenue earnings at Sabarimala Lord Ayyappa temple during the 2011-2012 pilgrimage season period ending January 20 stood at Rs 174.20 crore as against Rs 153 crore during the same period in the last season.
The earnings showed an increase of Rs 21 crore over the last pilgrimage season.
The total revenue at Pampa Devaswom, including Pampa Sree Ganapathi temple, Chalakayam parking fee and Nilackal Sree Mahadeva temple, stood at Rs 4.45 crore as against Rs 2.91 crore during the corresponding period last season.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere