Rs 297 crore additional funds for Kochi Metro
Government had earlier allocated about Rs 100 crore and Rs 19 crore as equity share for the project.
Kochi: Kerala government on Wednesday sanctioned an additional Rs 297.75 crore for the Kochi Metro project. Out of this, Rs. 88.50 crore is state government's equity share and Rs 209.25 crore for land acquisition, a Kochi Metro press release said.
The allocation would further boost the ongoing land acquisition process. Government had earlier allocated about Rs 100 crore and Rs 19 crore as equity share for the project.
Meanwhile, Abraham Oommen has joined Kochi Metro Rail Limited as Director (Finance). Prior to joining KMRL, he was holding different positions in Finance and Accounts departments in various PSUs like Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, NTPC and MMTC for around 30 years.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion