DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rs 297 crore additional funds for Kochi Metro
Government had earlier allocated about Rs 100 crore and Rs 19 crore as equity share for the project.
Kochi: Kerala government on Wednesday sanctioned an additional Rs 297.75 crore for the Kochi Metro project. Out of this, Rs. 88.50 crore is state government's equity share and Rs 209.25 crore for land acquisition, a Kochi Metro press release said.
The allocation would further boost the ongoing land acquisition process. Government had earlier allocated about Rs 100 crore and Rs 19 crore as equity share for the project.
Meanwhile, Abraham Oommen has joined Kochi Metro Rail Limited as Director (Finance). Prior to joining KMRL, he was holding different positions in Finance and Accounts departments in various PSUs like Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, NTPC and MMTC for around 30 years.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand