DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RSS worker sends misleading SMSes to policemen, govt officials; arrested
Jai Kumar Kushwaha was arrested on Sunday and charged with criminal intimidation and offences under the IT Act.
Madhya Pradesh police have arrested a 32-year-old RSS worker for sending text messages (SMSes) to top police officers and government officials which claimed that there was a threat to the life of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Jai Kumar Kushwaha was arrested on Sunday in the Chhatarpur district and charged with criminal intimidation and offences under the Information Technology Act.
His messages had triggered panic among security personnel during Chouhan's visit to Chhatarpur. Police said that Kushwaha used a SIM card he had purchased using his uncle's identity card; the two were not on good terms.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar