RSS worker sends misleading SMSes to policemen, govt officials; arrested
Jai Kumar Kushwaha was arrested on Sunday and charged with criminal intimidation and offences under the IT Act.
Madhya Pradesh police have arrested a 32-year-old RSS worker for sending text messages (SMSes) to top police officers and government officials which claimed that there was a threat to the life of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Jai Kumar Kushwaha was arrested on Sunday in the Chhatarpur district and charged with criminal intimidation and offences under the Information Technology Act.
His messages had triggered panic among security personnel during Chouhan's visit to Chhatarpur. Police said that Kushwaha used a SIM card he had purchased using his uncle's identity card; the two were not on good terms.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- India's Test Captains Felicitated Before Start of 500th Test
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?