DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RTI activist pens down book on CWG scam
The 496-page book is a compilation of correspondence between the PMO and the Delhi Government secretariat related to the Games.
New Delhi: A Delhi-based RTI activist has brought out a book containing various correspondences between the Prime Minister's Office and the Delhi Government secretariat related to Commonwealth Games.
The 496-page book is titled 'PMO to Delhi Secretariat - RTIs expose Commonwealth scam' and is written by advocate Vivek Garg.
The book is a compilation of letters and notes from Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Members of Parliaments, former and present ministers and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others on the the mega sporting event held here in October 2010.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere