RTI activist pens down book on CWG scam
The 496-page book is a compilation of correspondence between the PMO and the Delhi Government secretariat related to the Games.
New Delhi: A Delhi-based RTI activist has brought out a book containing various correspondences between the Prime Minister's Office and the Delhi Government secretariat related to Commonwealth Games.
The 496-page book is titled 'PMO to Delhi Secretariat - RTIs expose Commonwealth scam' and is written by advocate Vivek Garg.
The book is a compilation of letters and notes from Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Members of Parliaments, former and present ministers and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others on the the mega sporting event held here in October 2010.
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits