RTI activist pens down book on CWG scam
The 496-page book is a compilation of correspondence between the PMO and the Delhi Government secretariat related to the Games.
New Delhi: A Delhi-based RTI activist has brought out a book containing various correspondences between the Prime Minister's Office and the Delhi Government secretariat related to Commonwealth Games.
The 496-page book is titled 'PMO to Delhi Secretariat - RTIs expose Commonwealth scam' and is written by advocate Vivek Garg.
The book is a compilation of letters and notes from Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Members of Parliaments, former and present ministers and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others on the the mega sporting event held here in October 2010.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)