Rubens Barrichello wants to return to Formula One
Rubens Barrichello has expressed his desire to return to Formula 1, saying he is motivated for a new challenge.
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian driver Rubens Barrichello has expressed his desire to return to Formula 1, saying he is motivated and prepared for a new challenge. The 40-year-old said Monday he could still compete at the top level despite finishing a disappointing 12th in his debut IndyCar season with KV Racing this year, reports Xinhua.
"I have to be careful about what I say because people will say that (a Formula 1 comeback) is all I talk about," said Barrichello. "Everybody needs to have dreams and the desire to improve every day. For that reason I cannot say that I will not return to Formula 1," he said.
Barrichello said he was in talks with KV Racing about continuing with the IndyCar manufacturer next season. The Brazilian made a record 322 Grand Prix starts during his 19-year Formula 1 career, finishing runner-up in the drivers' championship with Ferrari in 2002 and 2004.
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Adventure AwaitsDuckTales Reboot: Disney XD Confirms Return of Classic Series
- Keep CalmBaywatch Trailer is Out and It's Not At All About Priyanka Chopra
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable