Rubens Barrichello wants to return to Formula One
Rubens Barrichello has expressed his desire to return to Formula 1, saying he is motivated for a new challenge.
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian driver Rubens Barrichello has expressed his desire to return to Formula 1, saying he is motivated and prepared for a new challenge. The 40-year-old said Monday he could still compete at the top level despite finishing a disappointing 12th in his debut IndyCar season with KV Racing this year, reports Xinhua.
"I have to be careful about what I say because people will say that (a Formula 1 comeback) is all I talk about," said Barrichello. "Everybody needs to have dreams and the desire to improve every day. For that reason I cannot say that I will not return to Formula 1," he said.
Barrichello said he was in talks with KV Racing about continuing with the IndyCar manufacturer next season. The Brazilian made a record 322 Grand Prix starts during his 19-year Formula 1 career, finishing runner-up in the drivers' championship with Ferrari in 2002 and 2004.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology