'Rudrama Devi' will feature London Orchestra
'Rudrama Devi' is about one of the prominent ruling queens of the Kakatiya Dynasty.
Chennai: Director Gunasekhar says music maestro Ilayaraja plans to record songs for upcoming Telugu period drama 'Rudrama Devi' with the London Symphony orchestra.
"Since it's a period film, Raja sir insisted that we record the songs with the London Symphony orchestra. He has already composed six songs for the album and we will start recording very soon with the orchestra in London," Gunasekhar, who is directing and producing the film, told IANS.
'Rudrama Devi' is about one of the prominent ruling queens of the Kakatiya Dynasty. Anushka Shetty has been roped in to play the queen in the film.
It has art direction by Thota Tharani, while Neeta Lulla will design the costumes and Sreekar Prasad will do the editing.
The film also boasts a list of international technicians. Gunasekhar and the crew recently travelled to Germany for a trail shoot.
"It's a very prestigious project and I wanted to get everything right before I start shooting. We've roped in international technicians who would help us with the Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) work to bring back long forgotten era on screen to perfection," he said.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir