Russell Brand invites Demi Moore on a trip to India
Russell Brand has invited Demi Moore to India to get over her split with Ashton Kutcher.
London: Funnyman Russell Brand has reportedly invited Demi Moore on a group trip to India so that she can get over her split from actor husband Ashton Kutcher. Several other members from Brand's yoga class have been to the Ananda Spa in the Himalayas - which offers meditation classes and healthy eating - and have recommended it as a way of clearing the mind and heart, reported Sun Online.
"Russell and Demi have become friends since she started his yoga class. He remembers how much yoga and meditation helped him after his split with Katy Perry and feels it will help Demi too. Spiritual retreats can be hard work, but if you're in the right frame of mind they're really beneficial," a source said.
Moore divorced Kutcher after he was caught cheating on her at their sixth wedding anniversary. Kutcher is currently dating his long-time friend Mila Kunis.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru