DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Russell Brand to star in 'The Hauntrepreneur'
Russell Brand has been roped in by Michael Bay for his production venture 'The Hauntrepreneur'.
Los Angeles: British comedian Russell Brand has been roped in by Michael Bay for his production venture 'The Hauntrepreneur'.
According to Variety.com, the 'Arthur' actor is set to play the titular character that is described as an eccentric man. Hauntrepreneur is hired by a family, who has trouble adjusting a life in a new town. In an attempt to bring the family together, the peculiar man creates a haunted house which is filled with an odd cast of characters.
Brand would next be seen in 'Rock of Ages', which also stars Tom Cruise, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin and Julianne Hough.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO