Russell Brand wants to walk down the aisle, again
Russell Brand, who divorced Katy Perry after 14 months of marriage, wants to get tie the knot again.
London: British comedian Russell Brand, who divorced Katy Perry after 14 months of marriage, wants to get tie the knot again.
He says his divorce hasn't put him off walking down the aisle. Instead, he would be willing to show his life-long commitment to another woman in the future.
"Divorce hasn't put me off marrying again. I liked marriage. Most of it was brilliant. You can't condemn an institution on one incident. You can't condemn the whole Catholic Church for a few dodgy priests!" femalefirst.co.uk quoted Brand as saying.
Before getting together with Perry in October 2010, Brand was a womaniser and says he was so obsessed with sleeping around (with women) that it took over his life.
"I was once so devoted to 'sh**ging' I would forget to eat. I prioritize other things now, like meditation and yoga. I spend more time meditating than having sex. Isn't that good?" he said.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP