Russell Crowe praises Hugh Jackman in 'Les Miserables'
Russell Crowe has heaped praise on good friend Hugh Jackman's new role in 'Les Miserables'.
London: 'Gladiator' star Russell Crowe has heaped praise on good friend Hugh Jackman's new role in their blockbuster movie musical 'Les Miserables', insisting the Australian star is wonderful as Jean Valjean. The two friends play enemies in the film but bonded on-set and at weekly sing-alongs Crowe hosted at his rented home during the project, reported Daily Express.
"(I) cried in the same places again after watching the film. Hugh Jackman you are wonderful in this role," Crowe tweeted.
Crowe, 48, joined select media members and castmates in New York when director Tom Hooper first screened the film on November 23, just a day after he completed work on the much-anticipated epic.
And it appears his latest viewing in London was a career highlight.
"Oh London, sometimes I just love you unreasonably. Fantastic night last night, all class. Thank you very much," he added.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology