Russian Man Jumps to Death at Thiruvananthapuram Airport
A 30-year-old Russian national allegedly jumped to death from a multi-storeyed building at the international airport here, police said.
Representative photo (GETTY IMAGES)
Thiruvananthapuram: A 30-year-old Russian national allegedly jumped to death from a multi-storeyed building at the international airport in Kerala, police said.
The deceased was identified as Dany, a tourist who was on his way to Mumbai, they added.
He took the extreme step last night after completing the immigration clearance and other procedures, police said, adding that they were yet to get other details about him.
Though the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, he could not be saved.
The body has been kept at Government Medical College Hospital here and the Russian Consulate has been informed, police said.
Recommended For You
- India Set to Play Sri Lanka Again; This Time in T20I Tri-Series With Bangladesh
- PadMan Becomes The First Indian Movie To Achieve This Incredible Feat, Thanks To Twinkle Khanna
- Virat Kohli Surprised Me by Not Picking Bhuvneshwar and Rahane: Michael Holding
- Sonam Kapoor Turns Heads As She Flaunts All-Pink Outfits With Aplomb; See Pics
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal