Russian Man Jumps to Death at Thiruvananthapuram Airport
A 30-year-old Russian national allegedly jumped to death from a multi-storeyed building at the international airport here, police said.
Representative photo (GETTY IMAGES)
Thiruvananthapuram: A 30-year-old Russian national allegedly jumped to death from a multi-storeyed building at the international airport in Kerala, police said.
The deceased was identified as Dany, a tourist who was on his way to Mumbai, they added.
He took the extreme step last night after completing the immigration clearance and other procedures, police said, adding that they were yet to get other details about him.
Though the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, he could not be saved.
The body has been kept at Government Medical College Hospital here and the Russian Consulate has been informed, police said.
Recommended For You
- Did Rahul & Dhawan Plan Day Four Onslaught on Dinner Table With Kohli
- India vs Sri Lanka: Shikhar Dhawan Falls Prey to Nervous 90s Again
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer