Accident near Sabarimala, 100 feared dead
A bus carrying pilgrims overturned near the Sabarimala temple on Friday night.
New Delhi: At least 100 pilgrims are feared dead after a bus carrying pilgrims overturned and fell into a ditch near Sabarimala temple on Friday night.
The accident happened 100 km away from sabarimala at around 8.45 PM on Friday night when a bus carrying pilgrims returning from the temple fell into a gorge.
The pilgrims pilgrims were returning from the Sabarimala temple after a Makar Sankranti ritual when the accident happened.
The bus was heading towards Tamil Nadu and the accident took place near the TN-Kerala border.
Rescue teams reached the spot and injured pilgrims were been rushed to the nearby hospitals.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology