DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sabyasachi Panda expelled from CPI(Maoist)
Sabyasachi Panda stated to be the mastermind behind kidnapping of two Italians in Odisha.
Kolkata: The CPI(Maoist) central committee has expelled Sabyasachi Panda, stated to be the mastermind behind kidnapping of two Italians in Odisha, for his alleged 'inimical stand' and open criticism of the leadership 'with an evil intention'.
Panda, who was in charge of the outfit's Odisha state committee, was termed a 'renegade' by CPI(Maoist) central committee which also said ''In the most abominable, crooked and conspiratorial manner, he betrayed the party revolution and the great cause of the toiling masses.''
The CPI(Maoist) statement was signed by its politburo member Katakam Sudarshan (alias Anand). It said Panda's 16-page letter to the outfit's general secretary Ganapathy and released to the media recently, had ''the evil intention of liquidating the party and the revolutionary movement.''
Panda is wanted by the police in connection with several cases.
He is alleged to be the mastermind behind the kidnapping of Italian tour operator Paulo Bosusco and tourist Claudio Colangelo last year and also one of the prime accused in the August 2008 killing of VHP leader Laxmananda Saraswati in Kandhamal.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish