Sacha Baron Cohen to star in Tarantino film
Sacha Baron Cohen is the latest to join the star-studded cast of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'.
Los Angeles: Actor Sacha Baron Cohen is the latest to join the star-studded cast of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'.
The 'Borat' actor is reportedly is in final negotiations to play "a gambler who buys Django's wife as a female companion."
Though the role is small, Tarantino was concerned about choosing a suitable actor for the part as the character is vital to the story.
"Django Unchained" follows the story of Django, a freed slave who under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter Ace Woody becomes a bounty hunter himself. After assisting Woody in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife and liberates her from an evil plantation owner, variety.com reports .
The cast includes Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L Jackson.
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- PM's Diwali gifts: How to secure your gold through Centre's gold coin, monetisation and bond schemes
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras