Sacha Baron Cohen to star in Tarantino film
Sacha Baron Cohen is the latest to join the star-studded cast of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'.
Los Angeles: Actor Sacha Baron Cohen is the latest to join the star-studded cast of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'.
The 'Borat' actor is reportedly is in final negotiations to play "a gambler who buys Django's wife as a female companion."
Though the role is small, Tarantino was concerned about choosing a suitable actor for the part as the character is vital to the story.
"Django Unchained" follows the story of Django, a freed slave who under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter Ace Woody becomes a bounty hunter himself. After assisting Woody in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife and liberates her from an evil plantation owner, variety.com reports .
The cast includes Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L Jackson.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models