Sacha Baron Cohen to star in Tarantino film
Sacha Baron Cohen is the latest to join the star-studded cast of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'.
Los Angeles: Actor Sacha Baron Cohen is the latest to join the star-studded cast of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'.
The 'Borat' actor is reportedly is in final negotiations to play "a gambler who buys Django's wife as a female companion."
Though the role is small, Tarantino was concerned about choosing a suitable actor for the part as the character is vital to the story.
"Django Unchained" follows the story of Django, a freed slave who under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter Ace Woody becomes a bounty hunter himself. After assisting Woody in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife and liberates her from an evil plantation owner, variety.com reports .
The cast includes Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L Jackson.
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof