DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sachin to recite a Marathi poem in support of Farhan's MARD campaign
Sachin Tendulkar has lent his support for actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar's MARD campaign.
Mumbai: Master cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has lent his support for actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar's 'Men Against Rape and Discrimination' (MARD) campaign.
As a part of this, Sachin will soon record a Marathi translation of a poem written by Javed Akthar at music directors Shankar-EhsaanLoy's studio.
"Sachin is one of the biggest icons of modern India and his support has given us more strength to keep moving ahead in our quest for a gender equal and safe society. I thank him for making the time and am deeply grateful for his presence in this initiative," Farhan said in a statement here.
The poem, penned in Hindi by Farhan's father, has been translated to Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi and other languages.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morgan, Moeen Propel Hosts to 339/6
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes