Malegaon blasts accused Sadhvi Pragya suffers stroke
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon.
New Delhi: Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, the chief accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case has been admitted to hospital after she suffered a paralytic attack.
Earlier this year, the NIA had opposed granting Thakur bail for health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon. Earlier in September 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea. She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008, and is facing charges under MCOCA.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief