DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malegaon blasts accused Sadhvi Pragya suffers stroke
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon.
New Delhi: Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, the chief accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case has been admitted to hospital after she suffered a paralytic attack.
Earlier this year, the NIA had opposed granting Thakur bail for health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon. Earlier in September 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea. She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008, and is facing charges under MCOCA.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet