Malegaon blasts accused Sadhvi Pragya suffers stroke
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon.
New Delhi: Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, the chief accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case has been admitted to hospital after she suffered a paralytic attack.
Earlier this year, the NIA had opposed granting Thakur bail for health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon. Earlier in September 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea. She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008, and is facing charges under MCOCA.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar