Malegaon blasts accused Sadhvi Pragya suffers stroke
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon.
New Delhi: Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, the chief accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case has been admitted to hospital after she suffered a paralytic attack.
Earlier this year, the NIA had opposed granting Thakur bail for health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon. Earlier in September 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea. She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008, and is facing charges under MCOCA.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless