Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
New Delhi: A Special Judge of the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is scheduled to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Thursday.
She is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) will file its response to her bail application on the next date.
In October early this year the Supreme Court had rejected her bail application.
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House