Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
New Delhi: A Special Judge of the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is scheduled to hear Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail application on Thursday.
She is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) will file its response to her bail application on the next date.
In October early this year the Supreme Court had rejected her bail application.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology