Sahara Force India ink technical partnership with Motegi
The new partnership will see the team's 2014 car fitted with wheels carrying the Motegi Racing brand.
New Delhi: Sahara Force India on Friday announced a new technical partnership with Motegi Racing, a high performance wheel brand. The new partnership will see the team's 2014 car fitted with wheels carrying the Motegi Racing brand.
"I'm very happy to announce our partnership with Motegi Racing. 2014 is a landmark year for Formula One with so many changes to the regulations and in order to be competitive we have to focus on developing all areas of the car. It gives me great confidence to have the expertise and experience of Motegi Racing supporting us at such an important time. Our technical team will be working very closely with them to enhance the performance of our wheels," Chief Operating Officer Otmar Szafnauer said in a release.
Speaking about the association, Jody Groce, President Wheel Pros LLC said: "This is a milestone achievement for our company as we prepare to supply our Motegi Racing wheels to compete at the pinnacle of racing technology in Formula One.
It's an interesting time to be involved in Formula One and we are honoured to become Sahara Force India's technical wheel partner as the sport prepares for one of the most significant technical transformations in its history."
- India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Heavy Casualties Inflicted: DGMO
- Four Member Countries Boycott SAARC Summit In Islamabad
- PM To Review Pakistan's Most Favoured Nation Status Today
- Pakistan Troops Fire at Indian positions on LoC in Poonch
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again