DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sahara planning to build Indian Centre in UK
Subrata Roy met with David Cameron and discussed various business opportunities for his group in the UK.
London: The Sahara Group is planning to build an India Centre in the UK in association with the Olympic University of East London.
Chairman of the Sahara India Pariwar Subrata Roy met with British Prime Minister David Cameron and discussed various business opportunities for his group in the UK.
The discussion centred round the 4-acre India Centre in East London to be built in association with the Olympic University of East London, Sahara sources said.
They added that the Prime Minister appreciated the fact that this would be the only kind of its endeavour in the world between a corporate and a University.
Cameron also invited Roy to attend the inaugural ceremony of the Olympics here next month as his guest during the meeting on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan