Sahara planning to build Indian Centre in UK
Subrata Roy met with David Cameron and discussed various business opportunities for his group in the UK.
London: The Sahara Group is planning to build an India Centre in the UK in association with the Olympic University of East London.
Chairman of the Sahara India Pariwar Subrata Roy met with British Prime Minister David Cameron and discussed various business opportunities for his group in the UK.
The discussion centred round the 4-acre India Centre in East London to be built in association with the Olympic University of East London, Sahara sources said.
They added that the Prime Minister appreciated the fact that this would be the only kind of its endeavour in the world between a corporate and a University.
Cameron also invited Roy to attend the inaugural ceremony of the Olympics here next month as his guest during the meeting on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"