Sahara Warriors lifts BLK Baroda Cup 2012
The star of the match was Arjuna awardee Samir Suhag as he scored five goals to help his team gain the glory.
New Delhi: Sahara Warriors on Sunday lifted the prestigious BLK Baroda Cup 2012 by defeating Jindal Steel & Power by 10 goals to 71/2 at the Jaipur Polo Ground. Sahara scored four goals upfront to assert their authority and notched up six more goals in the match. Despite netting a few goals, Jindal couldn't bridge the gap and ended up on the losing side.
The star of the match was Arjuna awardee Samir Suhag as he scored five goals to help his team gain the glory. The Managing Director, Radiant Life Care, Abhay Soi said, "We are proud to be associated with one of the oldest and the most prestigious polo tournaments of India. Radiant strives to encourage quality healthcare by supporting infrastructure. We strongly believe physical activity and promotion of sports will go a long way in mitigating such chronic disease burden."
The Captain of winning team Sahara Warriors Adhiraj Singh, said, "Polo is a vibrant game and we are happy BLK Hospital has associated itself with this prestigious Cup. Health and sports are integral to each other and I am happy to lend all my support to this endeavour."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks