Sai Baba still in critical condition
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the hospital on March 28 following problems related to heart and lungs.
Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Baba continues to be in a critical condition and his response to the treatment has been slow, doctors attending on him said on Tuesday.
"Sri Sathya Sai Baba continues to be stable as far as his vital parameters of health are concerned. He still continues to be on intermittent hemodialysis and is on assisted respiration," said a health bulletin issued this evening by A N Safaya, director of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medial Sciences.
"Although he is responding to the treatment, yet the response is slow. His condition still continues to be critical," the bulletin said.
85-year-old Sai Baba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital on March 28 following problems related to heart and lungs.
Doctors treating him said he was suffering from multi-organ dysfunction.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- BJP Accuses AAP of Nepotism, Alleges it Gave Contractual Jobs to Volunteers
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit