Sathya Sai money trail: V Srinivasan questioned
V Srinivasan and Ratnakar Raju were named by the driver of the Qualis caught with Rs 35 lakh.
Hyderabad: Sathya Sai trustee V Srinivasan was questioned by police Anantapur's Prashanthi Nilayam in the Rs 35 lakh money trail case on Monday.
Srinivasan along with another trust member Ratnakar Raju, who is also Sathya Sai Baba's nephew, was named by the Qualis driver who was caught by the police at the Andhra-Karnataka border with Rs 35 lakh.
On Saturday, Ratnakar was also questioned by the police. He however, said that all allegations against the trust were baseless.
Three persons arrested in connection with the seizure of Rs 35 lakh in cash Harishnanda Shetty, Chandrashekhar Murthy alias Shekhar and engineer Sohan Shetty were on Friday granted conditional bail by a court.
The cash was recovered a day after Sai Baba's personal chamber 'Yajur Mandir' was opened and it was disclosed that it contained 98 kg of gold, 307 kg of silver, apart from Rs 11.56 crore.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards