DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sai Trust submits detailed report to Andhra Govt
The extensive submission covers the balance sheet and the income and expenditure statements among other information.
Puttaparthi: The Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust on Monday said it has submitted a comprehensive report on its affairs to the Andhra Pradesh government.
"The Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust today submitted the report to the government of Andhra Pradesh, as required by them. The extensive submission covers, in addition to the balance sheet and the income and expenditure statements, full details of reports submitted to all statutory agencies of Central and state government," a release issued by the Trust said .
"Information has also been given about the functioning of all affiliated institutions operating at Prashanthi Nilayam," it said.
The state government had on June 27 sought a detailed report from the Trust about its activities, including financial, in the wake of various media reports and seizure of cash from a vehicle.
Several political parties in the state had demanded that the government immediately interfere in the Trust's functioning.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO