Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor to break up?
Although, the actors have something totally else to say...
New Delhi: Actor Saif Ali Khan has denied reports that he and his girlfriend Kareena Kapoor are going through a rough patch, saying they are happy together.
Apparently, there were rumours that the couple have been fighting too much off late. Initially, it was about them being too busy with work and not spending enough time together. Kareena has about four releases this year, she has shoots lined up with Aamir, Shahrukh and Salman Khan. To add to it she has a couple of endorsement deals to keep as well. While Saif is busy with his home production, Agent Vinod, Prakash Jha's Aarakshan and Cocktail.
The other issue is Bebo's spending ways. Rumours are that the couple have been arguing over finances, while Saif doesn't mind splurging on his girlfriend but her family holidays are a matter of concern. Good news is that apparently, Kareena recently went to London not just for her waxwork but also to spend time with Saif and to resolve the issues.
But Saif denies all the rumours and states that all is bliss in paradise.
"I would like to reassure our fans and well-wishers that all is well with Kareena and I...we are working hard but we always make time for each other. All these rumours are disturbing and untrue...especially when families are brought into it in such bad taste. I wouldn't like to say anymore except we are very happy together," Saif, 40, said in a press statement.
Saif and Kareena, 30, who are considered one of the hottest couples in Bollywood, are seeing each other for the past four years. And they even featured together in films like Tashan and Kurbaan.
"The news has deeply disturbed both the couple and their respective families. They have always been open about their relationship and are alarmed with these rumors planted by people with vested interests," said a source.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson