DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Saif has ugly spat with CISF at Lucknow airport
An ugly row ensued when he was asked to move out by CISF as he was not in the list of VIPs entitled to the lounge.
Lucknow: Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan on Thursday had a tiff with security personnel at the Chowdhary Charan Singh airport here after he was asked to vacate the VIP lounge.
An ugly row ensued when the actor sat in the VIP lounge and was asked to move out by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) as he was not in the list of VIPs entitled to the facility.
"When the actor refused to move out and tried to throw around his weight, he was forcibly evicted from the lounge," said an airport source.
The furious actor then created a scene, only to sober down when senior officials intervened.
Saif Ali Khan had arrived in Lucknow to take part in the shooting of 'Bullet Raja' two days back and was headed to New Delhi.
After the tiff, he waited in the open area like any other traveller and left on a Jet Airways flight.
Confirming the incident, CISF commandant Gyanendra Kumar told IANS that the actor was asked to leave after airport officials brought it to their notice that he was an unauthorized occupant of the VIP lounge.
The actor could not be reached for comments.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong