Saif is truly a director's actor: Tigmanshu Dhulia
Tigmanshu Dhulia doubled up as a dialect coach for Saif Ali Khan while directing his upcoming mafia drama 'Bullett Raja'.
Mumbai: Tigmanshu Dhulia doubled up as a dialect coach for Saif Ali Khan while directing his upcoming mafia drama 'Bullett Raja'.
The film is an action drama and is set in Lucknow and will show Saif in a never before seen avatar of a rustic gangster.
Dhulia, who was born and brought up in UP, has coached Saif on his UP dialect as it was very important for him to get the accent right. The director also made him speak with various people from Lucknow to understand the local dialect.
"Saif is a very proactive actor and he keenly participated in the learning process. He is truly a director's actor and he diligently listened to what I had to say as this is my backyard," Dhulia said.
Releasing on November 29, 'Bullett Raja' is based on fictional mafia in Uttar Pradesh and stars Saif, Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
The film is being presented by Fox Star Studios and is produced by Tigmanshu Dhulia, Nitin Tej Ahuja and Rahul Mitra.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance