DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Saif is truly a director's actor: Tigmanshu Dhulia
Tigmanshu Dhulia doubled up as a dialect coach for Saif Ali Khan while directing his upcoming mafia drama 'Bullett Raja'.
Mumbai: Tigmanshu Dhulia doubled up as a dialect coach for Saif Ali Khan while directing his upcoming mafia drama 'Bullett Raja'.
The film is an action drama and is set in Lucknow and will show Saif in a never before seen avatar of a rustic gangster.
Dhulia, who was born and brought up in UP, has coached Saif on his UP dialect as it was very important for him to get the accent right. The director also made him speak with various people from Lucknow to understand the local dialect.
"Saif is a very proactive actor and he keenly participated in the learning process. He is truly a director's actor and he diligently listened to what I had to say as this is my backyard," Dhulia said.
Releasing on November 29, 'Bullett Raja' is based on fictional mafia in Uttar Pradesh and stars Saif, Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
The film is being presented by Fox Star Studios and is produced by Tigmanshu Dhulia, Nitin Tej Ahuja and Rahul Mitra.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO