Saif loves Aamir's work, says Kareena Kapoor
Kareena, who plays the role of a street-walker, said Saif is very keen to watch the film.
New Delhi: Kareena Kapoor is yet to watch her own film 'Talaash' and is planning to catch the movie with husband Saif Ali Khan once he is free from his work commitments. The suspense thriller, also starring Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherji, opened to a good response this Friday. Kareena, who plays the role of a street-walker, said Saif is very keen to watch the film.
"This year I haven't seen 'Ekk Main Aur Ekk Tu' or 'Talaash' onscreen as I was so nervous for both the films. I am gonna see the film on December 10 once Saif returns from Lucknow," Kareena told PTI.
Saif is shooting for his upcoming film 'Bullet Raja' in Lucknow. "He is very keen to see the film because he loves Aamir's work he has a lot of faith in Zoya and Reema. Actually he doesn't watch too many movies, but he definitely wants to
catch this one. I'll probably see it with him," said Kareena.
'Talaash' is directed by Reema Kagti, who has written the film's screenplay with Zoya Akhtar.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement