DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Saif to make film based on French comic
Khan is busy with 'Agent Vinod' and has just finished shooting 'Aarakshan'
Mumbai: Saif Ali Khan is scouting for different subjects to make films on. The star has recently bought the rights for a French comic and is looking forward to transforming it into a truly commercial Hindi movie.
"I want to make an Indianised commercial movie out of it. The comics for kids are very commercial. I will start thinking about it after finishing Agent Vinod," said Saif.
Agent Vinod, being made under his production banner Illuminati Films, is an action thriller directed by Sriram Raghavan, in which his girlfriend, actress Kareena Kapoor, will be seen in the female lead.
Saif, however, refrained from divulging the name of the comic, saying: "It's still very early. Some paper work is yet to be completed."
Junior nawab has also finished shooting for director Prakash Jha's Aarakshan and both films are set to release this year.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users