Saif to make nasty 'Bullet Raja' look cool
Saif says although his character in 'Bullet Raja' wears nasty clothes, he will still try to look cool.
Mumbai: Actor Saif Ali Khan says although his character in new film 'Bullet Raja' wears nasty clothes, he will still try to make him look cool in them. "I think it is one of the most fun things when you do a role, try and find the look for the character," he said.
"So 'Bullet Raja' is kind of like this (points to stubble) but a little, sort of wears pretty big and nasty clothes but hopefully we'll make it look kind of cool. That's the idea, nylon shirts and white pants and white shoes," the 42-year-old said here during a photo shoot for Image sunglasses.
Meanwhile, Saif believes that to have a certain image can harm an actor's prospects in the industry but, nevertheless, it is still important.
"I don't know how important is it for an actor to have an image because an image can sometimes stereotype you. I think the less you know about an actor, the better. An actor should just actually have an image of being a good actor," Saif said.
"But there are many other aspects to an actor's income, like magazine covers, forming some kind of, you being a brand ambassador and people investing in you. But as an actor I don't think it's very important," he added.
Directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, 'Bullet Raja' also stars Sonakshi Sinha.
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Watch the five claims of Sharif at the 71st session of UNGA
- UK Police to Probe Pakistan-Born Actor's Anti-India Rant
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Trump Lauds Hindu Community's 'Fantastic' Contributions to US