DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Saif's hotel brawl: Who is Iqbal Sharma?
Iqbal Sharma is the former Deputy Director General of South Africa's department of Trade and Industry.
New Delhi: Iqbal Sharma, the man at the receiving end of actor Saif Ali Khan's wrath in The Taj, is the former Deputy Director General of South Africa's department of Trade and Industry. He is also the CEO of Trade and Investment South Africa (TISA). Currently, Sharma is working as a non-executive director on the board of Transnet.
He has worked closely with the South African government and has played a part in South Africa's bilateral trade relations and negotiations.
Iqbal Sharma's CV features the names of companies such as PepsiCo and the Bank of America.
His work areas also include NGOs and he has published several articles and papers on diverse political, social and economical issues. A regular speaker at global conferences, he has studied in many countries.
Once counted as one of the most influential people in South Africa, Iqbal Sharma came into the news after an assault case registered against the Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan in which the actor is accused of misbehaving with Sharma. Saif allegedly broke his nose after a scuffle happened inside the hotel.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO