Saina, Kashyap retain rankings
World No.2 Saina Nehwal retained her place while Kashyap is at a career-best No.7.
New Delhi: World No.2 Saina Nehwal retained her place in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) women's singles rankings released on Thursday.
City-mate P.V. Sindhu currently playing in the Badminton Asia Championships in Taipei also kept her 16th place.
London Olympics quarter-finalist Parupalli Kashyap, Mumbai's Ajay Jayaram and Sourabh Verma also retained their positions in the men's singles rankings.
While Kashyap is at a career-best No.7, Jayaram and Verma are 30th and 38th, respectively.
R.M.V. Gurusaidutt was the only one who made any movement in the order, jumping a place to 35th.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief