Saina, Kashyap retain rankings
World No.2 Saina Nehwal retained her place while Kashyap is at a career-best No.7.
New Delhi: World No.2 Saina Nehwal retained her place in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) women's singles rankings released on Thursday.
City-mate P.V. Sindhu currently playing in the Badminton Asia Championships in Taipei also kept her 16th place.
London Olympics quarter-finalist Parupalli Kashyap, Mumbai's Ajay Jayaram and Sourabh Verma also retained their positions in the men's singles rankings.
While Kashyap is at a career-best No.7, Jayaram and Verma are 30th and 38th, respectively.
R.M.V. Gurusaidutt was the only one who made any movement in the order, jumping a place to 35th.
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war