DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Saina Nehwal v Ratchanok Inthanon: as it happened
Saina was no match to her 18-year-old Thai opponent and lost 21-15 21-19 on Saturday.
India's badminton pride Saina Nehwal crashed out of the All England Championship semi-final following a 21-19 21-15 defeat to Thai teenager Ratchanok Inthanon on Saturday.
The London bronze medallist and world number three went down in a 40-minute match at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham.
This is the third time Saina has lost to Inthanon. She was beaten at the Sudirman Cup in 2011 and also at the Super Series Final last year. The 18-year-old Inthanon mixed the strokes and used her drops and tosses to flummox Saina.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness