Sajid Khan is a passionate director: Tammannah Bhatia
Tammannah Bhatia says Sajid Khan thinks from the audience's point of view while making a film.
Mumbai: Southern actress Tammannah Bhatia, set for her Bollywood debut with Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala', a remake of the eponymous 1983 film, is all praise for the filmmaker. She says he thinks from the audience's point of view while making a film.
"Sajid has always made films for the audience. Besides, he makes the films as an audience only," Tammanah said here in an interview.
As a director, Sajid, who has also acted in certain films, has delivered hits like 'Heyy Baby', 'Housefull' and 'Housefull 2'.
Recalling various instances during the shooting of the film, Tammannah said Sajid is extremely "passionate" as a director.
"While we used to be on sets and if some emotional scene was going on, he too used to get emotional and during comedy scenes, he used to laugh so much that the actors almost used to get distracted and then he had to say 'cut'. So he is a very passionate director," she added.
'Himmatwala' releases March 29 and features actor Ajay Devgn opposite Tammannah.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Iraq hit the highest in more than a decade
- Saudi Arabia to raise petrol prices by up to 40 per cent
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18