Sajid Khan is a passionate director: Tammannah Bhatia
Tammannah Bhatia says Sajid Khan thinks from the audience's point of view while making a film.
Mumbai: Southern actress Tammannah Bhatia, set for her Bollywood debut with Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala', a remake of the eponymous 1983 film, is all praise for the filmmaker. She says he thinks from the audience's point of view while making a film.
"Sajid has always made films for the audience. Besides, he makes the films as an audience only," Tammanah said here in an interview.
As a director, Sajid, who has also acted in certain films, has delivered hits like 'Heyy Baby', 'Housefull' and 'Housefull 2'.
Recalling various instances during the shooting of the film, Tammannah said Sajid is extremely "passionate" as a director.
"While we used to be on sets and if some emotional scene was going on, he too used to get emotional and during comedy scenes, he used to laugh so much that the actors almost used to get distracted and then he had to say 'cut'. So he is a very passionate director," she added.
'Himmatwala' releases March 29 and features actor Ajay Devgn opposite Tammannah.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party