DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sajid Khan is a passionate director: Tammannah Bhatia
Tammannah Bhatia says Sajid Khan thinks from the audience's point of view while making a film.
Mumbai: Southern actress Tammannah Bhatia, set for her Bollywood debut with Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala', a remake of the eponymous 1983 film, is all praise for the filmmaker. She says he thinks from the audience's point of view while making a film.
"Sajid has always made films for the audience. Besides, he makes the films as an audience only," Tammanah said here in an interview.
As a director, Sajid, who has also acted in certain films, has delivered hits like 'Heyy Baby', 'Housefull' and 'Housefull 2'.
Recalling various instances during the shooting of the film, Tammannah said Sajid is extremely "passionate" as a director.
"While we used to be on sets and if some emotional scene was going on, he too used to get emotional and during comedy scenes, he used to laugh so much that the actors almost used to get distracted and then he had to say 'cut'. So he is a very passionate director," she added.
'Himmatwala' releases March 29 and features actor Ajay Devgn opposite Tammannah.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond