DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sajid Khan: My films will never flop
Sajid is confident that his next, a remake of 1983 'Himmatwala', will also be a hit.
Mumbai: Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail. "My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop," Sajid said during the launch of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 5' here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - 'Heyy Babyy' (2007), 'Housefull' (2010) and 'Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen' (2012), did brisk business at the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 'Himmatwala', too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films," said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of 'Himmatwala' will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show 'Nach Baliye 5', which will go on air on Star Plus Dec 29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere