Sajid Khan: My films will never flop
Sajid is confident that his next, a remake of 1983 'Himmatwala', will also be a hit.
Mumbai: Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail. "My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop," Sajid said during the launch of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 5' here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - 'Heyy Babyy' (2007), 'Housefull' (2010) and 'Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen' (2012), did brisk business at the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 'Himmatwala', too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films," said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of 'Himmatwala' will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show 'Nach Baliye 5', which will go on air on Star Plus Dec 29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir