Salman: Arbaaz has the worst body among all of us
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, 1995 release 'Karan Arjun' featured Salman and Shah Rukh Khan together.
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan admits that while shooting for an inner wear ad (DixcyScott), he was reminded of his film 'Karan Arjun'.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, 1995 release 'Karan Arjun' featured Salman and Shah Rukh Khan together, who were among the top actors of that time. Also starring Raakhee as their mother, the film featured Kajol and Mamta Kulkarni as the female leads.
'Karan Arjun' was a blockbuster.
One of the scenes of blockbuster 'Karan Arjun' where Durga, played by Raakhee, says her sons (Karan and Arjun) will come back, was shot in the Mehboob Studio, the same place where Salman has shot for the inner wear ad.
"It (shooting for 'DixcyScott' ad) reminded me of 'Karan Arjun'. I was shooting for 'Karan Arjun' in Mehboob Studio and there was also the same ambience during my introduction scene in the film. It was the same (ambience for ad film) and I was reminded of the scene, 'Mere bete aayenge, Karan-Arjun aayenge, dharti ka seena phaadkar aayenge' and then I enters the boxing ring," said Salman.
Salman is looking 'fit as a fiddle' in the ad, although he has put on some weight recently, but said: "I am just getting back into shape."
He added: "Arbaaz has the worst body among all of us (Salman, Sohail and Arbaaz) and Sohail is the fittest now."
Salman is currently busy shooting for Sohail's directorial venture 'Mental'.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test