Salman expands web presence, joins Google+
The actor has also embarked on a hunt for a fan, who will be the co-manager for his first official fan club.
New Delhi: In an attempt to expand his online presence, Bollywood's box office king Salman Khan joined Google+ Hangout Wednesday.
He is already a part of social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
The actor has also embarked on a hunt for a fan, who will be the co-manager for his first official fan club on Google+, read a statement Wednesday.
The winner will be hand-picked on the same forum by him. The URL of official Google+ profile is https://plus.google.com/+BeingSalmanKhan.
Salman is also launching the 'Being Human' page on Google+. His fans can connect on the page to contribute to the causes he supports and get exclusive sneak peeks at the latest merchandise his brand has to offer.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement