Salman gifts honeymoon package to Riteish, Genelia
Riteish and Genelia will apparently be working together in 'Masti 2' as well.
Mumbai: Salman Khan, who could not attend the wedding of Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza last week as he is busy shooting for his upcoming flick 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Cuba, surely knows how to make up for his absence.
The Bollywood hunk has gifted a surprise vacation package to the newly wed couple. It's also being said that he is planning to meet Ritesh and Genelia as soon as he lands in India.
Salman's package is surely a perfect gift for the couple as it's heard that the duo still had not planned their honeymoon trip yet.
Also, newly-weds Riteish-Genelia will star in 'Masti' sequel as well. The couple had a lavish Maharashtrian-style wedding at Grand Hyatt hotel in Mumbai a week ago after dating for 8 years.
According to sources, producers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria are already in talks with Genelia to work in the sequel opposite her husband Riteish.
If things go well then it would be the first film for the couple post marriage.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology