Salman gifts honeymoon package to Riteish, Genelia
Riteish and Genelia will apparently be working together in 'Masti 2' as well.
Mumbai: Salman Khan, who could not attend the wedding of Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza last week as he is busy shooting for his upcoming flick 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Cuba, surely knows how to make up for his absence.
The Bollywood hunk has gifted a surprise vacation package to the newly wed couple. It's also being said that he is planning to meet Ritesh and Genelia as soon as he lands in India.
Salman's package is surely a perfect gift for the couple as it's heard that the duo still had not planned their honeymoon trip yet.
Also, newly-weds Riteish-Genelia will star in 'Masti' sequel as well. The couple had a lavish Maharashtrian-style wedding at Grand Hyatt hotel in Mumbai a week ago after dating for 8 years.
According to sources, producers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria are already in talks with Genelia to work in the sequel opposite her husband Riteish.
If things go well then it would be the first film for the couple post marriage.
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- PM's Diwali gifts: How to secure your gold through Centre's gold coin, monetisation and bond schemes
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold sales jump about 20 per cent for Diwali: Trade body