DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Actor's plea to come up in court
His petition challenging court's order which said there is enough evidence against the actor will come up for hearing on Monday.
Mumbai: Actor Salman Khan's plea in the 2002 hit-and-run case is up for a hearing at the Sessions Court in Mumbai.
His petition challenging the Magistrate court's order which said there is enough evidence against the actor will come up for hearing on Monday.
In September 2002, Salman's SUV had run over people sleeping on a pavement in suburban Bandra, killing one and seriously injuring four others.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions