Salman Khan has a big heart: Preity Zinta
Salman and Preity have done films like 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke', 'Har Dil Jo Pyar karega' and 'Heroes' before.
Mumbai: Actor Salman Khan, who shakes a leg with Preity Zinta in her debut production 'Ishkq In Paris', is not returning any favours by performing the cameo, says the actress.
In 2009 Salman starrer 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna', the actress made a special appearance in a song.
"There is no hard and fast rule that just because I did a song in his film he does for me. Out of all the actors, he has been closet and most supportive friend in whatever I have done. Not just for this song but for music as well," said Preity.
"For me, my first film as a producer has been an uphill task because you have to work hard in whatever you do. But he being there has made a huge difference to me," she added.
Salman will be seen dancing to peppy number, 'Kudiya Di Kurti', composed by duo Sajid-Wajid. The song is part of a wedding sequence where Salman, the star, is invited for his celebrity presence.
He plays himself in the peppy track and features along with Preity, who plays the lead actress in the movie.
The 37-year-old says the song is required in the film and she is not banking on Salman's fan club to get more footfalls.
"This song was always part of the film. It is situational and an integral part of the film. The only actor I approached for this film was Salman and he agreed. I think it is not correct to take crutches for anything in life," she said.
Salman and Preity have been seen together in films like 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke', 'Har Dil Jo Pyar karega' and 'Heroes'.
Talking about their friendship, Preity said: "Our relation goes back ten years and he has always been supportive. He is has been a friend, who has always been there irrespective of what the media or people say, he has a big heart. He is honest straight forward guy. For me he is so awesome."
'Ishkq In Paris', directed by Prem Raj, also features Arjun Rampal, French actress Isabelle Adjani and Gaurav Chanana.
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District