Salman Khan is a special superstar: Saif Ali Khan
The premise of Saif's failed production 'Agent Vinod' was very similar to Salman's blockbuster spy thriller 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
Mumbai: Actor Saif Ali Khan has teamed up with director Tigmanshu Dhulia for Uttar Pradesh-based gangster movie 'Bullet Raja' and says it will be very different from 'Omkara'.
"I am very excited to be working with Sonakshi (Sinha) and I am excited to be working with Tigmanshu (Dhulia). I think it's going to be a good, fun movie. I am looking forward to start shooting. It's different from 'Omkara'...it will be based on Tigmanshu's understanding and strengths, but yes, it will be UP (Uttar Pradesh) based," the 42-year-old said here Thursday at the Amby Valley Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, the premise of Saif's failed production 'Agent Vinod' was very similar to superstar Salman Khan's blockbuster spy thriller 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
When asked the reason for the difference in business, Saif said, "If we could understand this thing so easily, then every film would have been a super hit. Some ideas work, some don't. Almost all of Salman's films work, he is a special superstar. I don't know."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner