Salman Khan: Jagdish Mali needs help
Jagdish Mali was seen walking in a semi-nude condition in Andheri and was later rescued by Salman Khan.
Mumbai: Ailing ace photographer Jagdish Mali, who was seen walking in a semi-nude condition in a city suburb, needs help, actor Salman Khan says. According to sources, Jagdish is diabetic and relies on insulin injections to stay fit. When he forgets his insulin shot, he gets disoriented.
Recently, the photographer was seen walking in a semi-nude condition in Andheri and was spotted by actress Mink Brar who called Salman for help.
However, the ace photographer's daughter and actress Antara said her father doesn't need help.
Reacting to the her statement, superstar Salman Thursday said: "Your father is seen walking in a semi-nude condition on the road and you are saying he doesn't need help... You tell me then who needs help?"
"When I got the message, I tried to contact few people. To help someone is simple," he added.
Salman was speaking at the launch of the store of 'Being Human', an NGO started by him.
Talking about the photographer, Salman said: "Jagdish Mali is a very big photographer. We used to struggle to get a photo shoot with him," he said.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials