Salman Khan: Now I will go abroad for treatment
Bollywood star Salman Khan said that he would undertake a long-delayed trip abroad for treatment.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan said that he would undertake a long-delayed trip abroad for treatment, which he had put off because of his acting schedule and the blackbuck poaching case in court.
"I had to delay going due to the acting schedules and the court cases. But now I will go," he told the media at a Celebrity Cricket League match in Kochi Saturday night.
Salman Khan is charged under the Wildlife Protection Act for allegedly poaching a blackbuck in Rajasthan in 1998.
Salman Khan's career graph is at all time high now. Recently he has signed a deal with Star India network for the television broadcast rights of his upcoming Bollywood films. The 47-year-old actor has had a dream run at the box office with each of his last five films making more than a billion rupees in revenue. (With inputs from Reuters)
Asked about the case, he said: "I cannot talk about it right now."
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'