Salman Khan: Now I will go abroad for treatment
Bollywood star Salman Khan said that he would undertake a long-delayed trip abroad for treatment.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan said that he would undertake a long-delayed trip abroad for treatment, which he had put off because of his acting schedule and the blackbuck poaching case in court.
"I had to delay going due to the acting schedules and the court cases. But now I will go," he told the media at a Celebrity Cricket League match in Kochi Saturday night.
Salman Khan is charged under the Wildlife Protection Act for allegedly poaching a blackbuck in Rajasthan in 1998.
Salman Khan's career graph is at all time high now. Recently he has signed a deal with Star India network for the television broadcast rights of his upcoming Bollywood films. The 47-year-old actor has had a dream run at the box office with each of his last five films making more than a billion rupees in revenue. (With inputs from Reuters)
Asked about the case, he said: "I cannot talk about it right now."
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle