DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Salman Khan: Now I will go abroad for treatment
Bollywood star Salman Khan said that he would undertake a long-delayed trip abroad for treatment.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan said that he would undertake a long-delayed trip abroad for treatment, which he had put off because of his acting schedule and the blackbuck poaching case in court.
"I had to delay going due to the acting schedules and the court cases. But now I will go," he told the media at a Celebrity Cricket League match in Kochi Saturday night.
Salman Khan is charged under the Wildlife Protection Act for allegedly poaching a blackbuck in Rajasthan in 1998.
Salman Khan's career graph is at all time high now. Recently he has signed a deal with Star India network for the television broadcast rights of his upcoming Bollywood films. The 47-year-old actor has had a dream run at the box office with each of his last five films making more than a billion rupees in revenue. (With inputs from Reuters)
Asked about the case, he said: "I cannot talk about it right now."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar